Hi Polish Chrome Zippo

Welcome all you Zippo Heads to Zippo Talk. I will be showcasing a different Zippo every week for your (and my) enjoyment. With thousands of lighters to pick from I will start with my favorites and go from there - always ending with a "Zippo Moment."

*If you have a favorite Zippo lighter please let me know and I will be sure to showcase it! With that said let us begin.


The High Polish Chrome Zippo Lighter.

What can I say...I like shiny things - always have always will. The High Polish Chrome Zippo Lighter is very similar to the classic Zippos of the 1930s and 40s. With no engravings or designs, this lighter is definitely sleek and simple.

It's also a favorite groom's gift for all you brave men out there who are ready to jump into that wild roller coaster called marriage. Any groomsman, smoker or not, can appreciate this gift. Have their initials engraved to make it extra special.

Today's Zippo Moment.

It's a warm summer weekend night. You nod your head "hello" and smile at the strangers you pass in the dimly lit staircase. The music bumps louder as you reach the roof of the building and walk through glass doors, revealing a cool crowd of chattering people. Drinks are being passed, cigarettes and cigars are being lit as you grab your beer and scan the premise.

The rooftop overlooks the city, bright with lights, as you look up and gaze at the moon and think, "Tonight's going to be a good night."

The sweet scent of perfume fills the air as a gentle touch on the should redirects your attention.

"Have a light stranger?" she smiles.

"Do I have a light? Oh yes, I have a light" you think to yourself as your eyes meet, playing a silent game of "truth or dare."

Your Chrome Zippo flickers like a bright star as it catches the moon's light and ignites, setting the burning tone of the entire night.


And that's a Chrome Zippo Lighter Moment.



Zippo Hippo

1 comment: